Monday, April 28, 2008

Moms In Thongs Mission

My mission for this site is to inspire and educate Moms.

I want to create the desire in all women, especially mothers, to get healthy, strong and sexy in the shortest amount of time possible. And I want to eliminate all the hassle and scams that are common to other Web sites, books and magazines.

All Moms know, epecially working Moms, that the time we allow for ourselves is not enough. We are doing so many things for so many other people that it seems that Moms have been forgotten. We cook, clean, soothe our babies, and take care of our Man. We have to be on top of our game at all times. And we want to be and feel sexy. Yet, most Mom's feel that this is not attainable due to having babies. In fact, this is the number one excuse for not achieving aour best physiques and health! However, even after our bodies have been stretched from pregnancy and our boobs sucked dry into flat pancakes after nursing, its still there ladies. You still have it. In fact, you can be in the best shape of your life!

That's right Mamas! I will show you exactly how to bring sexy back in 90 days. I will teach you about fat loss and muscle building as well as show you how to quickly prepare healthy meals. and I'll help you cheat a bit by teaching you about supplements that work!

I challenge you to become a MOM IN A THONG! You deserve it!

No comments: